Developing … click back on this post as details will be added and see select invites at the bottom of the post.
Take Back Our Republic is hosting events throughout the Rustbelt from September 9 through 19, as well as holding a drawing to see The Who with our Executive Director. Please call 334.329.7258 or email email@example.com to RSVP for any of seven events, two State Capitol Days or one tailgate for the Pitt at Penn State football game. Prior to founding Take Back Our Republic, the professional work of John Pudner based the majority of its effort in Ohio and Pennsylvania, and we look forward to the region continuing to be among the most important for www.takeback.org.
- September 9 (Monday): 9 p.m. – drinks at Hampton Indianapolis (6817 E 82nd St, Indianapolis, IN 46250)
- September 10 (Tuesday): 1 p.m. – lunch in Toledo Ohio (RSVP for details)
- September 10 (Tuesday): Non-TBOR Event, RSVP to enter name into drawing for free concert ticket with Executive Director to see The Who, at the Blossom Music Center, 1145 W Steels Corners Rd, Cuyahoga Falls, OH 44223 (ticket provided by ED, free to winner of drawing but no cost to TBOR).
- September 11 (Wednesday) 6 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. – co-hosting event with American Promise at 1660 Blue Rock St, Cincinnati, OH 45223
- September 12 (Thursday): 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. – State Capitol Day, Columbus OH
- September 12 (Thursday): 6:30 p.m. – Four Points by Sheraton Cleveland Airport, 4181 W 150th St, Cleveland, OH 44135
- September 13 (Friday): 10 a.m. – 4700 Belmont Ave, Youngstown OH 44505
- September 14 (Saturday): 9:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. – Tailgate Space #2856 just West of Stadium, prior to Noon kickoff Pitt at Penn State. You can also tune into any of the stations listed below this weekend to hear John talk about TBOR with Abdul Hakim-Shabazz.
- September 16 (Monday): 6 p.m. – Rope & Anchor Restaurant, Penn’s Landing, 201 S Christopher Columbus Blvd, Philadelphia, PA 19106
- September 17 (Tuesday): State Capitol Afternoon, Harrisburg PA
- September 19 (Thursday): 4:30 p.m. – Reed Smith Law Firm, 250 Forbes Ave Pittsburgh, PA (RSVP required for security desk, business or casual business attire)